Friday, July 31, 2009

Comic Con updates

As promised I have gone back and linked all the artist I met and talked about on my San Diego Comic Con posts to their appropriate websites. Make sure you go back and check out all their awesome work.


It slipped through the cracks with everything going on, but I did meet one last Monster Manual 2 artist while in San Diego and got him to sign/sketch in my MM2. Jason Engle was nice enough to sketch a Fomorian on Sunday as the con was gearing down.

An all new level of crappy photo of awesome stuff.

This should mark the last of my 2009 San Diego Comic Con coverage. Next week I will bring you some previously unseen art! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment