Wednesday, July 29, 2009

San Diego Zoo

With Comic Con over there is only one course of action, head as fast as you can to the San Diego Zoo! This marks our second visit to the zoo and not much can be said beside how amazing an experience it is. The diversity of animals and quality of enclosures makes for a great opportunity for reference photos. If you ever have a chance to go I highly recommend it.

This wraps up my coverage of the 2009 San Diego Comic Con. Hope everyone has enjoyed it. There still might be one or two things I may have forgotten about that I will remember to mention later. I also plan to go back and link everyone I mentioned to their appropriate websites. I will let you all know when I that update takes place.

Lastly, I am going to be very busy on multiple deadlines for the next month or so. Not sure how this will affect my posting but I might not be posting my usual three posts a week. Once some of my deadlines are resolved though, I will be back up to speed.

With all that said, lets get to some photos I took at the zoo! Enjoy!











For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment