Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MORE RYZ Dungeons and Dragons Shoes!

As I posted on Monday, RYZ is currently accepting Dungeons and Dragons themed shoe designs for the Sell your Sole event! Today is the last day to submit, so you better hurry on over. Jon Schindehette has a great submission tutorial over at ArtOrder that provides a detailed step by step how to. Here are 10 MORE (bringing my total to 15) designs that I have submitted:











The submission period ends on July 14th and voting will begin on July 15th and continue through July 28th. Expect loud and frequent reminders to vote for my deigns! I will keep you up to date as things develop. You can currently follow the links under each of the approve images to leave a comment as the excitement builds to the start of voting. Don't forget about the first five designs that have I submitted, links can be found here.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. MBT Karani Shoes present you with most of people health advantages freed from an individual acquiring in order to allocate more hours for you to get the task carried out out and about! You may overlook in relation to on the verge of this pub, taking working out programs, or perhaps managing or perhaps walking by a person's town. Mbt tennis shoes can make a person's total system harder and much healthier simply although carrying around all of them in the course of a person's usual plan.

    ReplyDelete