Monday, July 13, 2009

RYZ Dungeons and Dragons Shoe Contest

RYZ is currently accepting Dungeons and Dragons themed shoe designs for the Sell your Sole event! Only a couple days remain to submit your designs so you better hurry on over. Jon Schindehette has a great submission tutorial over at ArtOrder that provides a detailed step by step how to. Here are the five designs I have currently submitted, I hope to submit several more before it is all over:






After the submission period ends voting will begin on July 15th and continue through July 28th. Expect loud and frequent reminders to vote for my deigns! I will keep you up to date as things develop. You can currently follow the links under each of the approve images to leave a comment as the excitement builds to the start of voting.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment