Friday, July 31, 2009

Ninja Mountain Podcast #26 & #27

If you are not already familiar with it you should checkout the Ninja Mountain Podcast. Ninja Mountain is a group of artist mainly working in the field of fantasy illustration that put on a bang up podcast each week dealing with the ins & outs and ups & downs of working as a fantasy illustrator. Their conversations transcend the genre and are relevant to any artist or person that is self employed in a creative field. Did I mention the laughs? Fun times are to be had when listening to their podcast.

If this is not enough, you should go listen to the two most resent episodes to hear the soothing tones of my voice as I ask relevant and intriguing questions in episode #26 an talk about my Comic Con experience in episode #27. Apparently I am cool enough to consort with ninjas now, who knew? There is also much more interesting and awesome stuff in those episodes besides my voice!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment