Monday, August 3, 2009

Dragonborn Armor Designs #1

You may remember that several weeks ago I finally gained permission to show off work I created for unreleased Wizards of the Coast products. Today I am sharing some of the armor I designed for the Dungeons and Dragons Character Visualizer. Under the art direction of Stacy Longstreet I had the opportunity to design armor for the Dragonborn, Tiefling, Genasi and Warforged races. Needless to say I generated a great deal of art while working on this project. So not to overwhelm anyone I will be spreading out my posts of armor designs. Without further ado, here are four turnarounds for female Dragonborn armor:

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC


© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC


© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC


© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment