Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sneak Peak from Gen Con

I was not able to attend this year's Gen Con but I did try to keep my finger on the pulse of the convention through Twitter and Facebook. A post on Twitter from Fred Hicks caught my eye and I wanted to share it. I worked with Fred on the 6th Edition of the Hero System for Hero Games. This product was being premiered at Gen Con and Fred whipped up a postcard that he was handing out to direct people to the appropriate booth. Fred was kind enough to post a link on Twitter of the postcard and now I am sharing that image with you!

Oh! Look at the bottom right corner, what a fine looking lizard alien! The one next to the gorilla.

Here is a closeup to make it a little easier to see one of the pieces I did for 6th Edition.

Looks like they are going to be great looking books. I look forward to their release, which I understand is not too far off. You will hear about it right here when it happens as well as see the rest of the pieces that I did for these books. Here is the direct link to Fred's original post.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment