Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ankheg Wallpaper

You might remember me constantly asking for you to vote for Ankheg. If you don't then you obviously don't follow this blog, or my Twitter account, or me on Facebook, because for a while there I would not shut up about... VOTE FOR ANKHEG!!!! ... Anyway, you all listened, voted, and Ankheg made it to the semi-finals for the Dungeons and Dragons Creature Competition! That makes your friend and mine the winner of being immortalized on a series of desktop wallpapers!

Head over to the Wizards of the Coast website and download your very own Ankheg wallpaper today! ...oh yeah, there are three other monster wallpapers too, but they are not Ankheg.

I'm a monster at 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 960, RAWR!

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone that voted for my monster. I am fairly sure you all swung the voting at least once or twice, and no election is worth a grain of salt if it can't be manipulated to produce the results you want!

You guys rock! Thanks for the votes!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Oh nice one Chris! :)
    Ankheg is idolized forever on the web pages of DND.. what more can an artist ask for :D

    Brilliant news :)

    ReplyDelete