Friday, September 11, 2009

Trojan Horse - Dreamblade

Another crazy week. A small post today due to workload and other things calling for my attention. But don't feel to bad, I bring you today another piece I did for the unreleased 7th set of Dreamblade, the Trojan Horse...

Unreleased Trojan Horse - © 2006 Wizards of the Coast LLC

This was going to be a Valor Uncommon. As you can see it was rather detailed and required a complete 4 view set of turnarounds. There was some concern that it was in fact too detailed and a lot was going to be lost in the sculpture. Looking back now, I have to agree, but that never ended up being an issue. I just hope it was going to have a cool ability fitting with the theme of Trojan Horse. Until next time...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment