Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Geek Night Version 4.0 Update and Poster

We are a mere two days away from the big event, Geek Night 4.0! I am pleased to announce that I am not the only artist that will be attending as a guest and creating free sketches! My good friend Lee Bretschneider will also be at Geek Night sketching and should have some other exciting items to offer those lucky folks that get there early. It is shaping up to be an exciting night!

I have been doing some warm up sketches to get in the groove and make sure I do not spend too much time on any one sketch. I am pretty happy with how they are turning out. I hope that the folks attending feel the same way! I still have some prep work I need to get done but it should all be resolved by Friday evening.

As promised yesterday on Twitter, here is the very cool Geek Night poster. You can't beat roller skating Wookiees!

The very cool Geek Night 4.0 poster designed by Heidi Zito

Geek Night Version 4.0
Friday, September 18, 2009
Event at 8:30 pm
Union Ballrooms (FSU Campus)

For more information there is a Facebook event page that you can check out HERE!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment