Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tiefling Armor Designs #2

With holidays and Internet problems aside I bring you the rest of the female Tiefling armor I designed. If my memory serves me the female wizard attire was the only design I did for the Tiefling that was approved on the first sketch. The rest all went through one or more revision stages. For whatever reason the female armor was much easier to design then the male counterparts. Out of all the Tielfing sets I think the female scale is my favorites.

I wish I had more to say about these like I do the Dreamblade miniatures, either these were all really straight forward or I am choosing not to remember because of some trauma. Enjoy...

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: