Thursday, September 3, 2009

Geek Night Version 4.0

This was to go up yesterday but I have been battling the plague. Better late then never, right?

I am pleased to announce that I will be a guest at Florida State University's Geek Night Version 4.0! Come on out and bask in an evening of geek related activities and events, and meet me! Better yet, I will drawing sketches and handing them out, for FREE (on a first come first serve basis)! So if you ever wanted one of my drawings, now is a great chance.

If I am not enough of a draw for you to attend, there will also be video games, trivia, a costume contest, and table top gaming demos! If you are in the Tallahassee area you should definitely come check it out. It is free to students and the general public. Here are more details:

Geek Night Version 4.0
Friday, September 18, 2009
Event at 8:30 pm
Union Ballrooms (FSU Campus)

There is a Facebook event set up that you can check out HERE! I will have more info and reminders as we get closer.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment