Thursday, September 17, 2009

Geek Night Version 4.0 Update: SIGNED PRINTS!

I am happy to announce a new edition to my plans for Geek Night 4.0! Not only will you have the chance to get FREE sketches from me tomorrow night but you will have a chance to enter a drawing for one of two SIGNED PRINTS! You will be able to add your name to the bucket all evening and at 11:00 p.m. I will draw two names. You MUST be present to win.

Here is a look at what the two lucky winners will be taking home!
Be the envy of your friends and family!

Taunt your enemies with your good luck!

Geek Night Version 4.0
Friday, September 18, 2009
Event at 8:30 pm
Union Ballrooms (FSU Campus)

For more information there is a Facebook event page that you can check out HERE!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment