Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yes, MORE Geek Night Wrap up...

My cohort in crime for Geek Night, Lee Bretschneider, has as a recap of the big night over on his LiVEJOURNAL. You should take a movement to check it out. Some great photos by Parker McCabe. Looks like I was not as good at dodging Parker's camera as I had hoped. Here are a couple of images Parker took of me and my goings on. Enjoy...

This is in fact how I see the world most of the time.

Even these miniature guardians could not keep people from walking up and touching my computer. Do you walk up to other people and touch their personal electronics?

Two more sketch cards - not my favorites by any means but I did them REALLY fast.

Okay, this should be the last of my Geek Night post... until next year.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see what the artist looks like. It comes in handy when you want to, I don't know, recognize them in public when you meet them?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you will be able to recognize me from above. :)

    I will not get into a rant about my thoughts on the marketing of ones art viruses oneself as the commodity. I tend to hide behind my art. Let the monsters be my face online. Though being recognized is a pretty useful thing.

    ReplyDelete