Monday, November 9, 2009

Sketch Cards - Illuxcon

Illuxcon is almost upon us! If you missed my last post about Illuxcon, you can read all about this amazing event, HERE. I will be flying out to Altoona on Wednesday ready to get my art on starting Thursday evening. I mentioned that I will have some surprises in store for Illuxcon and I am happy to share some of them here today.

I have been working on sketch cards in my down time to share and trade with folks while at Illuxcon. They were so fun to work on were and such a smash hit at Geek Night that I though I would make some more. If you are attending Illuxcon be sure to ask for your sketch card and I will be happy to give one to you. I am thinking I might have people pick theirs at random. Going to see if I can generate a secondary market of my cards. Here is a peak at some of the cards I will be giving away:

© 2009 Christopher Burdett

© 2009 Christopher Burdett

© 2009 Christopher Burdett

As always, first come first serve. If you have something to trade for one even better! I hope to come away with some other artists work as well. Not going to delude myself that there are a whole lot of folks chomping at the bit to get my sketches, but I am always interested in having a piece of another artist original art.

I will also have a partially new assortment of buttons at Illuxcon to give away too! I should have the new batch in hand later today and will try to share them tomorrow. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment