Monday, November 2, 2009

Genasi Armor Designs #2

Wrapping up the female Genasi armor, I bring you the leather (with and without cloak), plate and scale sets. I think overall I am most pleased with the scale set I designed, for both look and quality of painting. It still is very minimal but has a lot going on at the same time. I am always a little leery of armor that exposes a lot of the body because... well, it stops being armor at that point. The Genasi armor does expose a lot of skin but that is in following with their culture as well as it shows off their glowing patterned skin. It was some times challenging to find a happy medium, but in the end Dungeons and Dragons is a fantasy game and this allows lots of room to have fun and not worry to much about reality. Enough of my yammering, lets get to some armor...

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment