Friday, November 20, 2009

The Far Wilds - Borderlands ( part 2 )

Today I have for you the last four pieces from The Far Wilds: Borderlands and a funny little story about the great circle of life and art. If you missed it, on Wednesday I posted the first half of the pieces I produced for the online game, The Far Wilds. Not much more to add about these that I have not already said (save for the last piece) so without any further delay...

Galog Bullfrog
© 2009 Code Collective, LLC

The Cortex
© 2009 Code Collective, LLC

Twisted Nomad
© 2009 Code Collective, LLC

Vessel of Cathil
© 2009 Code Collective, LLC

Until next time...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

3 comments:

  1. I remember that etching! Looking through old work and sketches is a good idea. I have so many incomplete and poorly executed ideas that I could take in new directions...

    Speaking of etchings, 'Print Rats' has made its way into a frame after all these years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are fun. Great job Chris! I actually really liked seeing your old stuff. It's nice to see where an artist comes from.

    It was great to finally meet you last weekend by the way. I'm sure I'll see you kicking my ass on the ArtOrder blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cacodaemonia, Thanks! I really liked working on the Finishing Touches piece, too bad my client base does not want work from me in that style or I would do more like it.

    @ Wyatt, I would hope you would! ;) It is always good to remember wince you came and where you need to go. Very cool about Print Rats! :) One of my favorites from back then.

    @ Piya, Thanks! I may be digging out some of my old old old work from time to time... when it is relevant. And yes, it was great to meet you at Illuxcon! I hope to get back to ArtOrder sooner rather then later when my schedule allows it.

    ReplyDelete