Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Illuxcon 2009 - Will you be there?

Illuxcon 2009 is just around the corner and it should be the event of November! For those that haven't heard of it before, Illuxcon is a symposium for fantastic illustration centered around demos and lectures and allows for interaction between artists of all levels, students and collectors of art. For more info you can find it HERE.

I will be attending the event for the first time this year and will be in Altoona all 4 days of the event and I was just wonder who else will be there. I am actually flying in the day before and flying out the day after so I will have a bit of down time in Altoona before the conference starts. I will either be watching a lot of cable and getting some drawing done or hopefully some of you folks will be arriving too and we can start meeting up.

I am eager to learn to know who will be attending and when you will be arriving, so drop me an email or comment on your plans.

To not be out done by my antics at Comic Con, I plan to have more buttons (cross those fingers) to hand out to anyone that wants one and I am already working on original sketch cards to hand out or to use as trade for other folks sketches. So if we meet up at Illuxcon make sure you ask for you button and sketch. I hope you will have something to trade ;)

I should have a little more info as we get closer to the event, until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment