Friday, October 9, 2009

Ninja Mountain Podcast #36

The new Ninja Mountain Podcast is up! For those not familiar with NM they are a loose collective of artists working in the fields of fantasy and science fiction. They put on a weekly podcast addressing issues and concerns that transcend these genres and are relevant to all person working in a creative field. This week they took questions from listeners that wrote in via Twitter. My question was chosen, which was cool. Head on over and check them out, you can find episode #36 HERE.

And for the record my question was a hypothetical and I have never had an issue with time management and making deadlines.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and the question Chris! And yes, we should have mentioned that you are indeed well known as a consummate professional on all levels!

    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you are just teasing me ;)

    I am only a professional of self doubt!

    ReplyDelete