Monday, July 15, 2019

The Grand Map of the Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia - The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia

Today I have, at long last, the largest piece that I will be creating for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. This piece is a cutaway view of the Grand Bazaar so that you can see what is going on under the tenting. I began this piece at the Fantasy Art Workshop Illustration Intensive, and it was the guidance, support, and time that I received there that helped me tackle this piece as quickly as I did. It also helps to get several pairs of eyes on a piece of this size to make sure you have everything addressed. There is a lot to say about this piece, some of which I can not share, but on Wednesday, I will be sharing the process and steps that went into making this piece a reality. I will be including the feedback I received at the workshop as well. Without further rambling from me, here is the Grand Map of the Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia.

The Grand Map of the Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia
30 x 20 - Pencil, acrylic paint, and ink on paper
Original - Available!
© 2019 Christopher Burdett

Here are all of the monsters appearing in the first volume of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia: Aberrant Stilter, Belled Kreep, Corrupted Knight, Dight-Kin, Eau-de-nil Elder, Ethra VanDalia, Footman, Gray Wanderer, Gullet, Humgruffin Mother, Irritated Girasol, Judicator, Kiplorbic Animal Dealer, Lammergeier Transport, Myopic Riflemen, Nimsbane Curse Victim, Ophiomornous Bureaucrat, Petrous Blacksmith, Quincaillerie, Rapacious Guttersnipe, Saint Marque, Smokestack, Thrice, Uncanny Scribe, Virulent Artificer, Woven Egg, Woven Shaper, Xandrell Tree, Yote Arms Dealer, and Zombic Spore.

Here are all of the environmental pieces appearing in the first volume of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia: Air Shops, Busy Streets, Hollow Alley, Keeper of the Clocks, Sunken Stalls, The Grand Bazaar, The Seated Dead

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment