Friday, July 12, 2019

Yet Another Unexpected Installation

Please note that this post is going up very late and directly follows a post from February. This also relates to some of the other installations I have shared. Now that is all squared away, a new installation appeared after the one in February was quickly destroyed. It lasted a little longer, but in time, it too vanished. I imagine that is the nature of these things and intended from the start. This installation built off the previous installation remains as well as added a couple new elements. This is currently the last installation I have discovered. Hopefully, more will appear soon. Here is a look at the installation.

The largest chunk of the Native American bust was set back up in the corner with something on it.

Looks like a birdcage with a baseball in it?

GAH! IT'S EVIL! Just the way I like it.

On the other side, a phone was incorporated into the surrounding in a very clever way.

This call is for you! My photo of the hashtag was super blurry, and I don't really remember what was written on it.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment