Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Gen Con Next Week - HUGE Sale on Prints and MORE!

Gen Con 2019 is next week! August 1 - 4 will be the best four days in gaming, and I hope to see you there! As a reminder, I am having a HUGE sale on much of my stock. I am clearing house to make way for the arrival of the Grand Bazaar and now is your chance to get some great deals!

First and foremost, ALL of my prints will be one for $20 or FIVE for $40! That's right, you can get any five of my prints for the price of two. This includes my Magic the Gathering prints, Star Wars prints, and Game of Thrones prints. Once most of these are gone, they are GONE. Second, if my original drawings are marked with red on the top, they are still 50% off! Third, I will be having deals and bargains on a lot of my other items. Lastly, I will raffle off a prize pack or two at the end of the con. You can get a raffle ticket by signing up to my mailing list at the show or one with each purchase (the drawing will be on Sunday afternoon, and you must be present to win). 

Not included in the sale, but still, worth mention, I will have a selection of my most popular art available as canvas prints on the wall this year. Priced to sell they are stretched and ready to hang in your home or office. Each is hand-signed and sealed, so they look great and are protected. 

Gen Con is next week! Hope to see you at table 30 in the Art Show!

I have a lot to do before the doors open next Thursday to mark the start of Gen Con 2019. If this year is half as great as last year, it will be a fantastic time. I hope to see you at table 30 in the Art Show!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment