Friday, January 18, 2019

More Unexpected Installations

This past October I encountered another unexpected art installation while out on my morning walk. This encounter took place the day before Hurricane Michael hit the Florida Panhandle. I do not know what became of this installation, but once the hurricane was gone and life returned to some semblance of order, it was gone. I still have no idea who is responsible for these installations or if they are being created by the same person, but I am so happy when I discover them. I almost recognize the pattern and brushwork on the guitar, but I am uncertain if whom I am thinking of is responsible. No matter, here are some images of the arm guitar...

Arm guitar just chill'n at the bus stop.

Hey there arm guitar, is this seat taken?

Let's shake on it, arm guitar.

I hope the creator or an admirer came and removed the arm guitar to safety before the storm hit. Hopefully, it was not blown away in the hurricane. All I know is that I look forward to the next installation that I discover.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment