Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Recent Artist Proof Sketches

Recently had several Magic the Gathering artist proofs purchased that I needed to put sketches on. While creating them, I realized I had not done any artist proof sketches since IX this past October. How the time flies! These are always fun to work on, and while I create most of them at conventions, I sometimes feel I end up with better results when I work on them at home. Can you guess which cards these are on?

Recent Magic the Gathering artist proof sketches

Another relatively quick post today. I have a backlog of posts to put up, but my schedule has been rather busy, and it allows for only the briefest amounts of time for the blog - if any. Hopefully, in the coming weeks, I can begin to push out some beefier content. 

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment