Friday, January 11, 2019

Star Wars Allies and Adversaries Preview

It is a strange feeling when you haven't worked with a client in a couple of years, and you take a look at a new book they are releasing, and the sample spread features not one, but two pieces of your art...

Two pages of hot alien action!

Later this year Fantasy Flight Games will be releasing the Allies and Adversaries supplement for the Star Wars RPG. It looks to be a collection of NPCs and their stats. Can't tell for sure, but it appears to be a collection of existing art all compiled into a new book, though I would imagine there is original art also. If asked, I would have been reasonably confident that some of my work will be in the book. As we can see from the image above I am most definitely in the book. These two are likely not the only pieces of my work appearing in the book. It should be interesting to see how many and which illustrations end up in the book. I guess the folks at FFG liked the looks of my work enough to feature it as the sample, which is really cool, to say the least. My Star Wars legacy lives on even to this day...

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment