Friday, September 5, 2014

Tongue Monster 2

With all the new client work posting I didn't want to neglect my own monsters. Today I have for you a personal piece I finished up a little while back that got some attention on Instagram. It is another monster with a very multiuse tongue...

Tongue Monster 2
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett 

Not really sure what else to add about this one... it is a monster, it has a tongue, it is the second monster with a tongue that I have drawn this year. These portrait pieces are most of an opportunity to experiment, practice, have fun, and see where the marks take me as I am working it up. I managed to remember to take a couple of photos of the drawing while I was working on it so you can at least get a little glimpse at how it came about...

All images of course © 2014 Christopher Burdet

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for MORE new monsters! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: