Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The monsters are heading to Illuxcon 7!

With everything going on... like Gen Con, the release of the Monster Manual, and tons of other things it has occurred to me that I have not mentioned Illuxcon. You know Illuxcon, that mecca of AWESOME that I will be traveling to tomorrow!

I have spoken about Illuxcon MANY times here on the blog and posted in detail my adventures at said events past. Sadly, I was not able to attend last year due to life events at the last minute ...but thankfully, I am heading back this year! It will be nice to return to catch up with everyone, see lots of art, hopefully learn a thing or two, and take part in the Showcase. That's right, I will be again setting up and peddling my wears in the Showcase taking place Friday and Saturday nights during Illuxcon 7!

Making a debut at Illuxcon 7 will be a bunch of drawings from recently released assignments including all my drawings from the 5th Edition Monster Manual! ALL my drawings from the book and the concept phase of redesigning the monsters...

The monsters of the 5th Edition Monster Manual - RAWR!
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Monster Manual concept drawings - RAWR!
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Be the first to take home monster drawings of stuff I have not even shared on the blog yet! RAWR! I will also have my toned paper work, paintings, sketchbooks, and maybe one or two other new surprises.

If you are attending Illuxcon 7 I will see you there, if not attending look to the blog for regular posts chronically my adventures (hopefully)!

That is all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog, see you back here tomorrow (I think!). Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment