Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Next stop... Illuxcon 7

Illuxcon 7 is upon us... well, almost. Today is my travel day to Allentown, Pa. As in year's past I will be flying to Illuxcon. This limits what I can bring but with me, but that can be a good thing. The paintings, drawings, sketchbooks, and RAWR! shirts that I am taking are all packed into a pair of suitcases and hopefully they will arrive at their destinations intact. Speaking of suitcases...

Have art - will travel...

Did I mention drawings? Here is a sneak peek at something I finished up just in time for Illuxcon...

Smokestack
9 x 12
colored pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

If you are attending Illuxcon be sure to stop by my table in the Showcase Friday and Saturday night! I hope to see you there! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here for Illuxcon 7 coverage! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment