Friday, December 17, 2010

Self promotion and meeting notes

A few weeks ago I told you about about.me and the interesting potential it offered to act as a hub for all your links on the web. A one stop home page to let people know where to find you on the web. Since it is still in beta it is having a gradual roll out so you have to sign up and reserve your name and wait for an invite to create your page. My invite finally showed up this week and I am pleased to say my page if up and working. about.me/christopherburdett is now live and feel free to stop by and see all my exciting links!


I also have some notes from a recent meeting to share. Before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands active brain... or something... anyway, one with the monsters...

Get that guy some cupcakes, STAT!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Raspy tongues are neat.
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

The happy puppy want you to throw the ball...
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

That is all or another exciting week! See you back here next week for some stuff and things! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. I do the exact same thing. 'Course, I rarely have meetings. But on the rare occasion I do...

    That middle bird one is my favorite. And yeah, the rasped tongue is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Steve: Great minds think alike... or doodle in meetings alike.

    @ Chelsea: Very cool! Yeah, I think yours turned out very well. Still feel like I want to manipulate my background image a bit more.

    ReplyDelete