Wednesday, December 8, 2010

creatura libri sketchbook now available (supplies limited!)

I have a limited number of my sketchbook, creatura libri, left and I am making them available on a first come first serve basis. Right now I can only ship them to folks in the US. Hopefully when a second edition is printed they will be available to everyone.

The cost, with shipping:

$16 - your very own numbered sketchbook (US only)
$21 - your very own numbered sketchbook with an original drawing! (US only)

Send an email to: *SOLD OUT* and I will send you my paypal info. Supplies are limited and it will be on a first come first serve basis. Please be patient if you don't hear from me right away.

You too can own your very copy of creatura libri featuring 32 pages in all with over 50 drawings of creatures, monsters and things with tentacles!

Just look at them tentacles... those claws! And just in time for the holidays! Grandma will love it!

Be the envy of your friends and enemies by owning a copy of creatura libri with an original sketch by me gracing the first page!

That is all for today. See you back here on Friday for something new! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment