Friday, December 10, 2010

Graduate Nurse Babe Sapien!

My wife completed her two year journey through nursing school last night. She was also honored with an Excellence in Student Nursing award. It was a great night for a graduation! I am so proud of her and I look forward to seeing what an amazing nurse she is going to be.

I lent my pencil to make my wife a custom announcement for her pending graduation. She wanted her roller derby alter ego striking a hero pose and I was more then happy to help out. So I present to you Babe Sapien, Graduate Nurse...

Graduate Nurse Babe Sapien
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Graduation Invite
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Congrats to my super awesome amazing mega cool wife! I am so proud to see how all her hard work, sweat and tears has paid off so well and she was recognize for her student achievements!

That is all for today. What a FULL WEEK! I will be back here on Monday with some new. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment