Friday, December 31, 2010

More Sketchbook Sketches!

I would like to thank everyone that purchased my first run of sketchbooks, they were such a hit they are all sold out! Fear naught, I will be making them available through LuLu.com very soon so that anyone that still would like one can have one of their own. In the meantime I have some more of the sketches that went into the books to share with you...

Dangly dragon monster - RAWR!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Teeth beak monster - RAWR!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Peeved reptile monster - RAWR!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

And so wraps up another year on the blog! Hope you all have enjoyed what I had to share. I have a lot of new work coming down the pipeline I look forward to sharing with you in 2011.

I hopefully will be back on track on Monday, I have been sick for over a week now and it has really interfered with EVERYTHING. SO if I am silent a lot of next week, no worries, just getting caught up. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment