Friday, March 31, 2023

Gallery Nucleus Spring Sale - INCLUDING ARTIST PROOFS!

Gallery Nucleus is having an art sale! Starting April 1st, you can get artwork there for 20% off with the code SPRING20. The sale only lasts until April 4th at midnight PST, so be sure to check it out!   

Why am I mentioning this? The sale includes the remaining artist proofs from the Magic: The Gathering in Miniature Show that was in January. I have two cards available, and for the next four days, you can get them at 20% off using the code SPRING20.

• Sale begins: April 1st 
• Sale ends: April 4th, 11:59 PM PST
What is on sale: Artwork. (NOT art prints.) Disney artwork is not included in the sale. Artists should definitely highlight their artwork in their posts. 
How does the sale work?: Use code SPRING20 at checkout.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment