Wednesday, March 15, 2023

FIVE EXTRA Portent Artist Proofs with FULL COLOR Drawings NOW AVAILABLE!

*UPDATE* And they are all sold! Thanks, everyone!

I have sold out of the original signed and numbered edition of 50 Portent Artist Proofs from the Magic the Gathering set Commander 2018. But I did discover I had FIVE extra proofs! To celebrate this discovery, I have drawn full-color mixed media drawings on their backs. Using marker, ink, and acrylic paint, I have created a two-up Portent recreation on cards Extra 1 & 2, Bossk on Extra 3, a dragon on Extra 4, and Wicket the Ewok on Extra 5. All of these proofs are now available on my store!

These are the LAST and FINAL Portent artist proofs from Commander 2018. There are no more hidden extras. Get one of these before they are gone forever. Here is a look at the cards and the art.

Extra cards 1 and 2 with a Portent recreation on their backs (SOLD)
 
Extra card 3 with Bossk on the back (SOLD)
 
Extra card 4 with a dragon on the back (SOLD)
 
Extra card 5 with Wicket the Ewok on the back (SOLD)

These were super fun to create. I have been practicing a lot to figure out how best to work at this size with this media. I wonder where this will lead to? For now, here is a look at just the art on the backs of the artist proofs.

Marker, ink, and acrylic paint make up the above images

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment