Wednesday, March 22, 2023

COLOR MtG Artist Proofs Drawings NOW AVAILABLE!

I am thrilled to announce that I am now offering COLOR artist proof drawings! There has been a lot of interest over the years, but there have been several obsticles standing in the way. I am happy to say that I have worked out the wrinkles, and that color is now an option when purchasing one of my artist proofs. I have been slowly gearing up for this annoucemnt for the last couple of months as I worked out materials, processes, and more. I am excited by the results so far, and I have been looking forward to finally sharing the work. To start things off, here are two of the first color cards I produced.  

Chewbacca having a not-so-good day on Bespin with his pal C-3PO.

BB-8 also not having a good day on Jakku, but it is Jakku after all.

If you saw my post last week regarding the five additional Portent APs that I added color drawings, then you have seen some of the more recent color work. After completing these, and then seeing how well they were received, I knew that I needed to offer the color option for everyone. Here again, are some of the Portent drawings that I had available.

If you are interested in Star Wars images, I am more than ready to make some drawings for you!
But other monsters are good too.

Head to my store to see all of the Artist Proofs I have available. Under each listing is the option for black and white or color drawings. The black and white versions are a mix of marker and ink with paint as needed, and the color versions are marker, ink, and paint. If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to leave your questions below, email me (head to my website for that), or reach out to me on social media. Some cards are in low supply, so be sure to get yours today!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment