Friday, March 10, 2023

Yup, More Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have several (not so) recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you want to get any of these, just head to my store. These proofs are from the beginning of February. I am still playing catch-up on the blog and life, so we continue to be a little behind on things. And I currently do not have the time to invest in more involved posts. But that is neither here nor there. Today's selection covers the gambit of Star Wars, dinosaurs, and giant rhino people.

Given the option, I would likely draw Bossk and Ackbar whenever asked to make something Star Wars.

A rare two-up of a hatchling dinosaur on the back of two egg tokens.

Lastly, a Rhox on the back of a Bribe Taker.

I am working on some exciting things with my artist proofs, and hope to share it all with you soon. If it all goes to plan, I will be able to share some things with you in the next week or two. Fingers crossed!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment