Monday, March 13, 2023

NEW ARTIST PROOFS! FOIL Egg Tokens!

I have new artist proofs available! While the Egg Token from Dominaria United Commander has been available since January, the Egg Token from Double Masters 2022 is now available, and this time around, there is a FOIL version. Behold! Eggs that are tokens, and one in which is foil.

New Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs are NOW AVAILABLE!
New Egg Tokens (including a FOIL version for the first time) from Double Masters 2022!

Here is the final art for the Egg token. In addition to artist proofs, there are prints available for all my Magic the Gathering art.

Egg Token
Magic the Gathering - Commander 2019
12 x 8.7- Digital 
Art Director - Taylor Ingvarsson
 © 2019 Wizards of the Coast

I am not sure what artist proofs I will receive next or how many out there I will be receiving. It seems that some of my cards are now in reprint rotation, and that means a surprise could arrive in the mail any day. I do hope that the Unfinity proofs come soon. Blufferfish proofs will be a fun addition to the menagerie.

 
All artist proofs are signed and numbered and can include an original drawing on the back. 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment