Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Coming to Gen Con 2022 - New ART!

I am happy to share another surprise I have in store for Gen Con 2022 in August. You can check out the first surprise and second surprise that I already shared. I will be debuting a new large piece of art for book two, The Completed Circle, at Gen Con next week! I present to you with A World of Stories. 

Oops, it looks like the camera was focused on the enamel pin of the crest of Ethra.
Sorry about that; you will have to come to see it at Gen Con.

Joking aside, it wouldn't be much of a Gen Con surprise if you got to see it before Gen Con. The piece is currently unframed and likely will not be properly displayed, but if you ask me about it, I will gladly let you see it and even hold it! The piece is 16x20 and is pencil, paint, and ink on paper. It is the first large plate in the book and is a piece I wanted to include in the first book, but there was neither room nor time for it. Thankfully, there is a place for it in the second book, and I am glad I waited to work on it since it is now a better piece. If you have followed me on social media, you have likely seen sneak peeks of this piece over the past month or so. If you missed them, here they are.

Various production peeks that I shared on social media recently.

Be sure to stop by artist alley booth 39 for all your Grand Bazaar needs! You can get the tote bags and badge ribbons for FREE with purchases. You will be able to look at the art for free! I hope to see you there as we inch ever closer.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment