Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A Few MORE Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This time around, I was asked to draw some more Pokemon. I was asked to draw another Charizard as it appears in the game and then to draw my version of a Charizard. This was a fun one to do, and I think I am slowly getting better at drawing Charizard. I present you with a Charizard and my version of Charizard.

Giant flying dragon-like reptile creature, one based on the Pokemon and the other my version.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...  

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment