Monday, June 27, 2022

Coming to Gen Con 2022 - The Grand Tote Bag of Ethra VanDalia!

I am happy to share the first of several surprises I have in store for Gen Con 2022 in August. I present to you with the Grand Tote Bag of Ethra VanDalia that you will be able to obtain for FREE!

The Grand Tote Bag of Ethra VanDalia will be available at Gen Con 2022!

Dear Wife had another fantastic idea for Gen Con, a tote bag for the books! You can never have enough bags to carry things at a convention, and I am thrilled that we now have a stylish and functional bag to hold all your Grand Bazaar items. 

If you are wondering how to get your hands on one, well, first, you need to be at Gen Con. After that, there are two easy ways to get one... for FREE: 1) Purchase all three of my books and both pins 2) Purchase one of the remaining sixteen copies of the deluxe edition of the books. It's that simple! Here is what you get with each of those options.

Purchase the hardcover of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDaila, the 5th Edition D&D stats guide, the coloring book, and both pins ($80), and get the tote bag for FREE.
 
Purchase the deluxe edition of the books ($150 - while supplies last), and get the tote bag for

We will only have limited supplies of tote bags at Gen Con, so you will need to act fast. If this takes off, it might be something we will continue, but it will depend on how popular they are in the event. Judging from my recent other conventions, I feel they will be. Here are a couple images of the items bagged up - please note that all the books fit entirely inside the bag; they are peaking out so you can see them.

Bagged up and ready to go! At Gen Con, the books will be prebagged, signed, and ready to go!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment