Wednesday, June 22, 2022

MtG Kamigawa Neon Dynasty Commander - Return of Shifting Shadow and NEW Artist Proof

I learned, upon their arrival, that my Magic the Gathering card, Shifting Shadow, has been reprinted in the recently released set, Kamigawa Neon Dynasty Commander (Upgrades Unleashed), which means new artist proofs. Intitially created for Commander 2017, this has been a popular card for me, and I am happy to see its return - especially as my inventory of artist proofs for its first release is running low. For those interested, I posted about the process and steps that went into creating this painting. Here is a look at the final art for Shifting Shadow.

Shifting Shadow in handy dandy card form.
© 2017/2022 Wizards of the Coast

These new Kamigawa Neon Dynasty Commander artist proofs are now on my store for those interested. All artist proofs are available with and without an original drawing. All of the details and information are on my store. 

All artist proofs are signed and numbered and can include an original drawing on the back. 

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment