Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What Have I Been Up To?

My posts on the blog have been rather spotty lately and I have not been sharing a lot of new work, save for pieces from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. So what have I been up to? The long and the short of it is that I have been making a book while working my day job and living my life. Full days and full nights, but things are taking shape in their own time. The main reasons of having a work board is to keep track of everything that needs to be created and things that have been completed. It also allows you to see that, even though it might not feel like it, you are actually getting things done and the project is moving forward. Here are some images of my work board so show what I am talking about, the first is from February of 2017 and the second was taken in the last couple of days...

The work board when it went up in February of 2017

The work board as of the beginning of October 2018 as I switch to focusing on the writing

Now that I am working almost solely on the writing component of the Grand Bazaar I will have even less to share with you on the blog for the next half a year or so. Don't worry, I am still here and still will get something up whenever I can. Just me when I tell you I will be hard at work trying to make the best book that I can. I will share news and updates whenever possible. Things are coming together and I have some exciting stuff in the works!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment