Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Limited Edtion Grand Bazaar Print & Dreamblade Art @ IX!

I am thrilled to share with you a limited edition print that I will have available at the Illuxcon Showcase this Friday and Saturday nights. Not only is this your first opportunity to get a piece from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, but this is a collaboration between myself and Dear Wife to make a very unique item. While it is a print limited to an edition of 25, each print is in fact a unique item. Each print has been distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand to make each one its own unique piece. This print will also give you a glimpse at what it in store for the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia book...


Limited to an edition of 25, these prints are distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand and are a collaboration between myself and Achsa Nute.

Three of the prints side by side to show off how they are unique pieces.

Limited to 25, once they are gone, they are gone.

All prints are signed by both Achsa Nute and myself.

A closer look at the flyer component of the print. Be sure to come see me in the IX Showcase Friday and Saturday night from 8pm - Midnight to get your hands on a piece made Dear Wife and myself!

If that is not all, For the first time I will be selling my art and designs from my work on the miniatures game Dreamblade. I have never made this work available before and now seemed as good as time as any. I have so much work from the game that I decided to bring a sampling of the work that was created for the game... so if you want more, there will be more in the fullness of time. I packaged up all the work for a particular piece together into complete bundles, so some my have only three drawings and other may have five, six, or more drawings associated with it. Now is your chance to get you hands on one of the best assignments I ever had!

I had a lot of drawings to dig through and organize.

When you look at all the drawings you will be able to see designs evolve and take shape.

Though it might not look like much in this image, there are a TON of drawings and art in this stack!

Every piece lists how many drawings come with each design.

I selected work that was done at 9x12 and 11x14. My larger work on the game will have to wait will later when I can better package it and transport it.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you on the other side of IX! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment