Monday, October 8, 2018

Gulf Coast Fan Fest THIS WEEKEND!

See you this weekend at GCFF in Biloxi, MS!

As a reminder, I will be a guest at Gulf Coast Fan Fest this coming weekend, October 13-14, in Biloxi, MS. This will be my first time at GCFF and I am really looking forward to it. It is also my birthday weekend, so it should be a lot of fun! There are a TON of guest lined up for GCFF that range the gambit of fandom, so there is something for everyone. The same people behind Pensacon are behind GCFF, so you know it will be a top notch event! Here are some maps so that you can find me...

Everything is conveniently located in the Main Hall of the Mississippi Coast Convention Center

You will find me at table H10 in the Main Hall.
I will have all my monsters with me! RAWR!

If you are in the Gulf Coast area I hope to see you out at GCFF, It will be a ton of fun and my monsters would love to come home with you! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday (depending on the hurricane that is headed to the Florida Panhandle)! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment