Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Art in Unexpected Places - Halloween 2018

I have shared with you before some of the fun stuff one of our neighbors does throughout the year. When it is not revolving art on their fence it is fun Halloween displays. This year they upped their game and did a display that changed throughout the month. While I missed getting a full image of their first display (there was a hurricane that interrupted everything and I did not know that the display would be gone) I got plenty of image of the second and third displays. I have some image to share with you today of their Halloween displays... on Halloween!

Reaper is an art curator when not gathering souls

The subtly of the brush work, the layers of meaning in every image, Reaper truly knows his art

The first display that I missed was a afternoon lunch on the lawn

Everyone was gathered round the table for a fine meal and there were some that got table scraps

Lastly, we have some good old trick or treating

Aren't you a little big to trick or treat?

 Reaper says NEVER! You are never to old to trick or treat!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment