Monday, October 29, 2018

Remaining Limited Edtion Grand Bazaar Prints NOW AVAILABLE!

Prior to Illuxcon I spared with you the limited edition print for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia that my wife and I collaborated on. More than half of the print run have already sold so I am making the remaining copies available on my store. They are selling fast, so if you would like one I suggest heading over and picking one up for yourself today!

 Limited to an edition of 25, these prints are distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand and are a collaboration between myself and Achsa Nute.

 Three of the prints side by side to show off how they are unique pieces.

 Limited to 25, once they are gone, they are gone.

 All prints are signed by both Achsa Nute and myself.

 A closer look at the flyer component of the print.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment