Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pathfinder Adventure Path #29: Mother of Flies (part 2)

I promised you these yesterday but I was bitten by a zombie on Tuesday and didn't get out of bed yesterday. I am still in bed at the moment but the pain has subsided a little bit and my head is slightly clearer. As they say, better late then never...

Today, I have for you the second and final installment of work that I produced for Pathfinder Adventure Path #29: Mother of Flies. Here are an assassin, a hag and my favorite kind of halfling, one covered in a swarm of shadow rats...

Maglin
© 2010 Paizo Publishing

Mother of Flies
© 2010 Paizo Publishing

Swarm of Shadow Rats
© 2010 Paizo Publishing

I actually my hands on a copy of this module earlier in the week at my local gaming store. I am really impressed with the production quality of all of Paizo's products. I thought my pieces also reproduced very well. As a extra bonus, Dog's Tongue, the red cap from Monday's post made it onto the back cover! I thought that was pretty cool indeed :)

Don't think I will have any more posts for you this week with how I feel. At this rate I don't see myself out of bed until Saturday. Hopefully I will back in the swing of things on Monday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment