Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Warforged Armor Designs #5

Well, I am back on my feet more or less. Here is a small post to make up for missing yesterday.

Today I bring you the fifth and final installment of my Warforged armor designed for the Dungeons and Dragons Character Visualizer. There were an odd number of armor / attire sets in this batch so this leaves us with a single final turnaround. Much like the cloth attire the wizard robes of the Warforged can actually be worn like clothes, as long as there are movement gaps allowed for in the design. You can't have the wizards arm gears getting caught up in his robes while he it casting a fire ball on those hobgoblins!

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

That's all for today, but not all for the Warforged. I will be back on Wednesday with some drawings of earlier versions of the Warforged armor designs. Lot's for me to do before then, so I better get busy! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment