Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomb of the Unknown Art #2

As I have mentioned previously I received permission to use several of my unreleased pieces for self promotion on my blog, website and in my portfolio (if I so choose). The catch is I can't talk about what project they were for or what they are. Today I have the second of these pieces. So, without any further delay I present... um... this turnaround...

© 2006 Wizards of the Coast LLC

This just makes me want to do more turnarounds. I must use my mind powers to persuade someone to hire to do more of them. I really liked how this guy turned out with his axe and bow, WATCH OUT! he has a knife strapped to that bow. This guy is not messing around! Oh well, what could have been...

Don't forget! I have my art show opening this Friday! I will be hanging it on Wednesday afternoon, I have everything planned out so hopefully it will go as smoothly as possible. Hopefully I will have some images to share with you of the set up later in the week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment