Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the winner is...

You might remember my previous post about my newest submission to the local Tijuana Flats ceiling tile contest, well they finally tallied the votes and declared a winner. Apparently it is me! Free tacos for me for awhile... OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. They were eager to give me some more tiles in preparation for their next contest. Haven't taken them yet, but most likely will. Here is a photo of the tiles in place at the restaurant.

Godzilla vs. Tacosaurus
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Don't forget! I have my art show opening this Friday! I will be hanging this afternoon! Wish me luck, haven't done this in a while. I hope to take photos as it happens and will try to share some with you on Friday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Scott! :) It was a close one between me and a tile with a (American) football helmet for the local college team... well, I think it was a helmet... hard to tell. Had lots of the teams colors though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which T-Flats is it at? The one on Cap Circle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my tiles are over at the Pensacola location. It is a little closer for me to get to. You should go there for lunch today and stare at my tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may mosey over there next week. I usually go to the one on Cap Circle since it's so close to my house.

    ReplyDelete